Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Year of the Horse

Well, although I've been scarce for a long while, and even though this is a bit late, I finally have a new item to share.  It's a new mouse-drawn image to add to the Chinese New Year animals.  If you're interested in snagging the previous years' animals, just click the 'Chinese New Year' label at the end of this post.

I hope some of you guys will like her and be able to find a use for her.  If you do, feel free to let me see what you create.  I'd love to see!

This image is pretty large at 1169 x 2000 pixels.  I hope it will be useable for any sort of project you might have in mind.

Also, I've uploaded the zip file to 5 different file hosts.  I hope you'll all be able to download from at least one of the sites.


Download from one of the five file sites below:
MediaFire     •     4Shared     •     SkyDrive     •     Solidfiles     •     Zippyshare

6 comments:

Lana said...

Very cute and thank you.

Stacey said...

thank you so much! I'm the year of the horse. love it!

Anonymous said...

blessings and many thanks for the year of the Horse kit do you have any of the other year of Rat , ox,rooster, monkey, bull,sheep/ goat ,dog ,pig, etc , hugs Nana Kat

little boy blessings said...

I just found your designs and you are so talented!! Thank you so much!

Jr. Williams said...

What do they do with your junk cars?
Skrotpriser

Terrance McDaniel said...

It’s really great post, nice blog..I would like to appreciate your work and would like to tell to my friends.
freedom reins