Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Back To School Add-On & Note

I had the idea to include the glue and scissors in with the kit when I posted it last week, but although I started them several times, I couldn't get them to look right. Finally finished them up this morning & wanted to get them uploaded. I hope someone can find a use for them. :)


I also wanted to thank everyone who leaves me such nice comments both here and at 4shared when you guys download these things. I'd posted a thanks several days back, but I posted several times that day. It kind of got buried. I just wanted you all to know I read and appreciate every one of them. :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Aug [LA 01:41am, NY 03:41am, UK 08:41am, OZ 06:41pm] ).

Tasha said...

thank you!