Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ruffled Frames

I got to playing in PSP this afternoon, and these were the result. There are six ruffled frames in the zip, all in pastel/spring colors. Hope someone might be able to find a use for them. :)

One of the comments on my last post for the bunnies mentioned that I'd forgotten to note a size either on the preview or in the post. My apologies for that. I do try to make a note of the size of the bits somewhere, but I just entirely forgot to on that post. Everything I make and share here tends to be geared more toward sizes for taggers since I don't do full-size digiscrapping. I'll do my best to make sure I note a size somewhere though in future so that those who only use full-size things will have an idea whether they can use them or not before downloading. Thank you for the reminder. :)

Contents:
- 6 round ruffled frames (475 x 475 px)



Download from SkyDrive here

Amy

3 comments:

Deenie said...

These are really cute! Thanks for sharing them :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Apr. 06, 2009. Thanks again.