Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Mosaic Frames

I've got a new bundle of frames to share this evening. I've just been experimenting and fiddling with PSP, trying out a few ideas I had for some different frames. These were the result of one idea that turned out fairly well. So, I made a set of 10 different ones. I used the same colors I've used for the last several things I've posted - the Visiting The Park kit as well as the flower bits & ruffled frames. The darker blue complete frame is shown at 100% on the preview so be sure to click on the picture to see it at full-size. All the other colors in the file are shown just as segments of the full frame to the left side of the preview. Hope someone might be able to find a use for them. :)


Download from SkyDrive here

Amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Nette said...

Thanks Amy - I've had a great time browsing through your freebies and I've downloaded lots and lots of goodies. I look forward to using them. I love your style. Thanks for sharing your time and talent with us!

Pat said...

Loved looking over your site. Thank you so much for these cute lttle frames. I am sure I will be using them often.