Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pumpkin Coach

Well, I'm only a day later than I hoped I would be getting this posted. And I know it's a little bit early for Halloween stuff too, but as slow as I am anymore, I figured it was better to share it too early than to wait and get it up on November 1st. lol

I drew this in PSP 9, but it's based on a Photo Impact tutorial posted on Dia's Dimensions site. I don't have Photo Impact, but I really liked her result so I gave it a whirl in PSP. Thank you for sharing the wonderful tut! :) You can visit her site here, and the tutorial is posted here.

Tagger-sized tube: size is 642 x 485 pixels.

(click on the preview below to see the coach at 100%)

Download from SkyDrive here
Amy

7 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thank you SO much!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Linda V's Digital Scrapbooking said...

Cute pumpkin. Thank you so much for sharing it with others. Have a great day.

cutecute said...

wow. love your page. how did you make it so pretty

King Frost Creations said...

Cool! Thanks much
Frost

Unknown said...

Adorable!! TYVM:-)

Stina said...

Is this for CU use? It would look goregous in a scrap kit!