Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

On the Ninth Day of Christmas...

Finally got this one finished this afternoon & managed to get it uploaded just now. Sure wishing I'd started on these sooner than I did. I'm getting slower and slower. lol There's just 3 left to go. I'll do my best to get 'em all done & posted before Christmas (even if "before" is just Christmas Eve lol).

Not sure if anyone will like this one or not. Not really Christmasy at all, I know. I drew the girl, and then I couldn't decide if she even looked like she was dancing or not so then I added a dance floor and a disco ball. lol There are 3 tubes in the zip: the girl, the dance floor, and the disco ball. They're all larger than indicated by the preview below. Click the picture to see it at a larger size.

Dimensions of the girl are 557 x 786 px.


Download from SkyDrive here

Amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 22 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).