Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wedding Party

I've been working on this set of images since I uploaded the Happy Grad images. Hope some of you guys will like them & be able to find a use for them. The zip contains everything shown on the preview below - 9 images in total. If anyone uses them, I'd really love to see what you make. :) I think I might start working on a tagger scrapkit to go with this one - liked the colors of these.

Contents:
- Groom (260 x 694 px)
- Bride (388 x 734 px)
- Car (552 x 505 px)
- Cake (317 x 417 px)
- Church (844 x 736 px)
- Engagement Ring (200 x 225 px)
- Wedding Bands (250 x 200 px)
- Champagne Flute (97 x 302 px)
- Toasting Champagne Glasses (248 x 321 px)

(Click image below to see larger. Actual size of all pieces are larger than shown even on the larger preview. I don't remember how much I downsized each one when making the preview.)

Download from SkyDrive here

Amy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Good Morning Amy,

Love your wedding elements. Your bride and groom are wonderful. Many thanks for sharing

love to you and angel blessings xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Cristiane! Of the Aparecida-Sp Brazil!

Thank's
Bye

Dali said...

Thanks a bunch!!!