Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Jingle & Jangle

I wanted to do a new batch of Christmas images, and I started on the elves several days ago.  Seeing as how Christmas is just a couple of days away, I figured I'd go ahead and share what I had finished.  I hope someone will like some of the bits & be able to put them to use. :)

The last kit I shared using Skydrive, and everyone seemed to like using that site better than either 4shared or Mediafire.  So that's where I've uploaded this as well.  I'm off work next week so I'm going to try reuploading my other, older kits & bits to Skydrive and will update the links as I get them ready.  I'm going to be changing/updating my TOU as well so will try to do everything at the same time. 

Contents:
- Jingle & Jangle the elves (each 1000 px tall)
- 2 evergreen trees (over 1000 px tall)
- Wreath (500 px)
- 2 stockings (each 800 px tall)



Download from Skydrive here (There isn't a place on Skydrive to leave a comment so please leave a note here, either in the comments or the chatbox. Thanks!)

Amy

No comments: