Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

FB Cover & Fan Freebie

Happy Easter weekend to everybody!  I'm sharing something a little different today.  It's a Facebook Timeline Cover for anyone who'd like to snag & use it.  Just click on the preview below to enlarge it to full size, then save it to use on your own Facebook page.


And, as a second freebie, the chick I used in the Timeline Cover above is available as a download from my Facebook page for those who 'Like' my page.  You can find my Facebook page here - http://www.facebook.com/CapriciousScraps.  Just 'Like' my page, then click on the button with the blue star at the top labeled 'Exclusive FB Freebie' to snag the freebie.  The download file has the chick with the bunny ears and one without so it can be used for things other than Easter.  Enjoy the freebies & Happy Easter! :)
Amy

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Love it, thanks loads, God bless, Cheryl