Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

CU OK Thumbtacks Pack

Good evening :)  I've got a little package of CU OK thumbtacks to share tonight.  A friend was looking for a white one, but I couldn't find anything like it when I looked.  So, I started with a white one and made a few more in different colors to go along with it.  Maybe someone else can find a use for these, too.

These are a commercial use OK freebie so you're welcome to use them in kits of your own if you'd like or in other for-profit uses.  Just don't take them and offer them as-is elsewhere, claiming them as your own.  Happy snagging!

Contents - 1 sheet of 30 thumbtacks (each is 117 px wide by 190 px tall, 300 ppi)

Click image to view preview at full size.

Download from SkyDrive here
-or-
Download from Mediafire here
Amy

7 comments:

The Posh Box said...

Thanks so much Amy, I really appreciate making these thumbtacks and sharing :))

Shirley said...

Thanks Amy.
I'm sure I'll find a use for them

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Amy.

Misty's said...

Thank you very much xx

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Magda said...

Thanks so much!!

Kim said...

Thank you!